If you require a dentist in London following the closure of dental practices during the Covid-19 (corona virus) pandemic, appointments will be available as of Monday 8th June 2020. Dr Andrew Wilson is one of the most highly regarded young dentists in the UK and is open to existing and new patients from now. Andrew works at Your Dental Practice in Central London.
You may have had issues such as toothache or a broken tooth during lockdown and are desperate to have dental treatment. We are delighted that dentists can now get back to work, providing much needed care for their patients.
Dr Andrew Wilson is an award winning restorative and cosmetic dentist. He was awarded Best Young Dentist in the UK 2017 and Young Dentist of the Year for the UK 2018. In 2019, he was recognised by the British Citizen Awards for his contribution to British society.
If you need a dentist in London during these uncertain times of pandemic and lockdown, please do get in contact.
You can get in touch with Andrew in the following ways…
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the contact form on drandrewwilson.com
- Call Your Dental Practice between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday on 020 7353 8110
Dr Andrew Wilson is able to offer a full range of general dental treatments including fillings, crowns, veneers and hygiene appointments. Since the outbreak of corona virus and Covid-19, we have updated all of our operating procedures to make sure that we treat you in the safest environment possible.
During these uncertain times, it is important that we make you aware of the following.
- Currently, you should only travel if necessary. Medical treatments are a permissible reason to travel.
- With any travel and social interaction, there is an increased risk of contracting the virus. We have implemented the use of further personal protective equipment as recommended by Public Health England to reduce that risk but the risk cannot be eliminated.
- If you have had any symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days or anyone in your household is shielding for medical reasons, you should not attend the practice.
- Before any appointment, Dr Andrew Wilson will call you to discuss your needs, possible treatments, the benefits and the risks involved.
If you are currently in need of a dentist in London, Please do get in contact and Andrew would be delighted to help.